- Click HERE For My Infused Images
& Include Image Number in the Order Notes Section
- Kydex Cheek Rest, Adjustable Kydex Cheek Riser
- Low Profile Allen Key Hardware – Black Oxide W/ Allen Key Wrench & Washers
- Requires 1/4″ Hole Drilled
- CNC Machined with a Hand Crafted Touch
- Sturdy, Well Built, & a Custom Fitted to your Rifle Stock
- For a Perfect Cheek Weld, Improving Accuracy
- Raises from .125″ to approximately 1.5″
CNC Machined Kydex Cheek Rest with a Hand Crafted touch– I use .125″ High Quality Kydex not inferior grades. Edges are rounded & then hand buffed so there are no sharp corners, Very Smooth.
Cheek Rests help in providing superior accuracy by putting your eye exactly where it needs to be, just like Archery you need an anchor point. For more information on the subject please read Fitting the long range rifle pdf.
The Cheek Rest is your anchor point, so keep it simple, Keep it Sleek with Matthew’s Cheek Rest or Cheek Riser ~!
You want it Sleek or Custom Molded to your Stock as you want your eye as close to the center Horizontally as well as vertically & my Cheek Riser offers that, plus it makes for a more Rock Solid Cheek Weld/Mount when the Cheek Riser is molded to fit your stock.
- BEAR PAW Right or Left Handed– Has a large cut out for your shooting hand & looks More Tacti-Cool
- X2 – Ambidextrous (Right or Left Handed) has the same large cutout on both sides & the slots are the same height.
- RIGHT/LEFT SIDED – Discontinued – To make my Cheek Risers Faster, I have decided to discontinue these shapes as my Bear Paw Right Handed, Bear Paw Left Handed & X2 Style Cheek Risers are more popular.
- *If you need a cheek rest for a stock that is not listed, write it in the “Add your Rifle Stock Info HERE” text box just above the “Add to Cart Button” or put it in Order Notes section of your order at Check Out below your address info. Please include the type of stock and caliper measurements of the recoil pad at its widest point & I’ll either contact you for more info or I’ll make you what you need.
- **Ranger Green will not match a Hogue or Ruger American Stock**.
Copyright: <a href=’https://www.123rf.com/profile_wirojsid’>wirojsid / 123RF Stock Photo</a>
dhdallas (verified owner) –
Excellent cheek riser. I have the bear paw right hand model in steel gray mounted on my Lee Enfield No.5 and it looks as good as it works. Very easy installation. I did it at my kitchen table with just a hand drill. It’s a nice touch that a non marring tool is included.
Zach Lux (verified owner) –
If you are browsing different companies and trying to decide which one to go with, this is the one. I am so pleased with the cheek riser and dont forsee myself using bags anymore. My cheek weld is solid and it is so much easier to know exactly where I am compared to my scope. I set mine up so I can remove the bolt of my Remington 300 win mag without adjusting or removing the riser and that means a more consistent shooting position for me. I also had to communicate with Matt a couple times because I messed up ordering. He really took care of me and gave awesome customer service. Definitely a five star product/company.
Jeffrey Solomon (verified owner) –
I just installed this cheek rest on my Ruger 10/22.
Installation took no more than 10-15 minutes, and the product performed flawlessly.
High quality device, and high quality hardware.
Installation video makes the installation look much more complicated than it actually is.
Line it up, tape it where you want it… and drill two 1/4″ holes.
Install the bolts (in my case the Allen Screw connectors) with a little bit of Locktite, and you’re good-to-go.
Tom (verified owner) –
Matthew’s Fabrication takes a common fault many stock/gun manufacturers don’t address and gives you a quality piece of work to address it. Was easy to install, looks good, and doesn’t interfere with the bolt. Highly recommend to any serious shooter. Sure beats foam and medical wrap.
Edward A Williams (verified owner) –
Bought it for my sporterized 303 brit, and it fits amazing! It’s rock solid, I’ve beat it up a bit to see if I could move it without intentionally moving it and it stayed exactly where I put it. It’s also very easy to install and has a video on YouTube with step by step instructions and tips. Will highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a kydex cheek riser, 100% worth the money!
Fletcher Lewis –
I installed it on my Savage Axis .243. The installation is as easy as all the videos show. It literally takes 20 minutes. I highly recommend this to anyone that is looking to improve their cheek weld.