AR500 Steel Targets are reactive targets that provide immediate hit confirmation. Steel Targets are perfect for pistol or rifle target practice. Made in the U.S.A. from Military Grade AR500 Steel. Steel Targets are designed to withstand the repeated hammering of high caliber ammunition.
- Steel ~ 3/8” AR500
- Handguns ~ All Calibers including .22, 9mm, .357, .45, .44 Magnum, etc.
- *25 yards minimum shooting distance recommended for handguns
- *Rifles ~ All Calibers including .223, .30-6, .308, 338 Lapau @ 200 yards
- 50BMG FMJ Round @ 400 yards
- 100 yards minimum shooting distance recommended for rifles
- Not for use with Armor Piercing or Steel Core Bullets
- Do not use with rounds with a velocity of 3000 feet per second or greater on impact
- Target Dimensions: 20” (h) x 12″ (w) x 3/8” thick For Silhouette: Three .75″ round holes for hanging
- Target Dimensions: 15″ (h) x 12″ (w) x 3/8” for IPSC Two .75″ round holes for hanging
- Weight ~ 21lbs for Silhouette & ~15lbs for the 15×12″
- Made in the U.S.A.
*Shooter and spectators should wear proper Eye and Ear Protection
*Minimum 25 Yards distance for Pistols
*Minimum 100 Yards distance for Rifles
*Shooter is responsible for use and misuse of Target
*Do not use Armor Piercing or Steel Core Bullets
*SHOOTING IS INHERENTLY DANGEROUS, SHOOT AT YOUR OWN RISK
Our Gong Stand Brackets allow you to quickly assemble a target stand and are Made in the USA. Simply use any length of 3/4 inch EMT Conduit for the legs and cross bar. Designed to withstand the repeated hammering of high caliber ammunition, the brackets are a portable and cost effective solution.
Includes: 2 Brackets with 3/4″ EMT Couplers. Does not include 3/4 inch EMT Conduit for the legs or cross bar.
- Bracket Steel ~ 1/4” AR400
- 3/4 inch EMT Conduit Couplers for the legs
- Built in Chain Hanger Notches
- 3/4″ Hole for cross bar
- Made in the U.S.A